1. Charge it in time after use, and do not leave it in a state of power for a long time, otherwise the battery plate will be sulfated;
2. The green light is on, indicating that the battery can be used or basically fully charged, but there is still a gap from 100%. It is recommended to charge the battery for a long time every week or every two weeks, that is, after the green light is on, continue charging. Controlled for about 16 hours, which can improve battery life;
3. Pay attention to check the tire pressure, which can be lower in summer, higher in other seasons, and higher in tire pressure;
4. The concept of recharging after completely discharging the electricity is incorrect. The greater the depth of discharge, the shorter the battery life;
5. If the electric bicycle is not used for a long time, pay attention to the battery after charging, and check the power every month;
6. If it is not electric motorcycle, it is best not to add anti-theft device, the effect is not big, and increase the burden of the battery;
7. If you ride a distance of 15 kilometers per day, it is estimated that your battery can be used for 2 years.